Friday, November 17, 2006

Phantom of the Whatever

A few days ago, we had a seminar for those who wanted to enter the convent. I was surprised at how many got interested. It didn't even cross my mind. Maybe I haven't heard my calling yet. I'll tell you if I did. Promise.

But I know someone who already had and I'm greatly pleased by him. I kind of look up to him and his decision. Because I know its not a very easy one to make. Hanga ako sa mga taong alam kung saan sila patungo. In reality, there are just few of us who really knows what path to take. We all have our purpose in life. But I don't know it yet. Heck, I still don't even know what other schools I should go to.

Today, we watched "Phantom of the Opera" at school. I quite enjoyed it save from the totally blood-boiling hot weather. The movie reminded me a lot of Panic! At The Disco's music videos and costumes I see My Chemical Romance wear.

On a completely unrelated note, I was so happy earlier today. But later, I found myself entirely opposite of what I was just feeling. In other words, sobrang saya nung umaga, kabaliktaran nung uwian. I don't get a lot of things that are supposed to be simple. No one does right? I wonder why push yourself when you already know you're dying from trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment