Friday, December 01, 2006

Spontaneity

I had a fantastic day. My morning was like any other mornings. It's the start of the cold December and we have started putting up Christmas decorations. It took us almost half the day and I dozed off around 3pm without even taking a bath. Haha!

Anyway, I don't how long I was asleep but suddenly, my sister woke me up to find two schoolmates standing in my doorstep. I realized it was Pamz's birthday and they went to see me if I was going to come. I was groggy but I thought I couldn't afford missing it and maybe seeing him there too. Haha! So I went. Yeah, I didn't know she was celebrating it on the restaurant just 5 minutes away from my house. So spontaneous.

And then everything went in flash. It was a normal party at first until a dozen of Red Horse came. Long story short, girls and red horses are No-nos. I hate vomit. Good thing I didn't drink too much. That night will be remembered. Good thing I stayed. So kilig

No comments:

Post a Comment