Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sedentary Days

Here's a dash of randomness again. Well, because I've been pretty much doing NOTHING progressive these past few days, there hasn't been a lot of interesting things to talk about.

I remember promising to myself before the sembreak started that I will entitle myself to full and early sleeping hours. But as expected, my nights has turned into days and vice versa.

I have finished reading the last installment of the Harry Potter series. I literally took my time reading it, took me almost a week I think. I just didn't want to end it so fast even though it makes you hold on to it until the end. It's the perfect ending, by the way. I give 5 stars to it. Solido!

Haay, I want a bicycle. I want a digital camera and most of all, I want to do something other than what I've been doing recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment