Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Things I'm Excited About Lately

Yesterday was such a happy day. When I got home super tired from school, I found my brother busy with the computer loading files in his iPod. He bought loads of new CDs!

It felt like Christmas! He bought Chillitees, The Out of Body Special, Paramita and Urbandub's newest album, Under Southern Lights! I can't help but smile the whole time. Now all I want for Christmas is a decent 8-megapixel digital camera. Is that asking for too much? Haha!

One night, I dreamt of the "big debut/party" of my life! It was a LOT of fun. Urbandub was playing live, we were at a bar, I had 18 shots of tequila instead of 18 roses and everything was rockin'. The only worst part about it was when I woke up and realized I overslept...again. Now I've got to go study Logic. I was just waiting for some files to finish downloading so I thought I'd write something random.

No comments:

Post a Comment