Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Love

I'm back with my addiction: Anime. Ever since I watched Honey and Clover during the semestral break, you wouldn't imagine how excited I was when I  found out there was a live-action drama. Osamu Mukai (Mayama) is so adorable! 

Today, my sister and I went to the mall. She was just supposed to replace her green-flaming lighter she's so proud of (which is kind of super cool and cute too) because it wasn't working but then we ended up going to stores and fitting sunglasses, bikini tops, and cover-ups. There were a couple of stuff I wanted, but I purposely didn't bring money. Hehe! Saving it for later, you see.

It was such a long time since I went to the mall, I was like a kid with my eyes all over the place. Anyhow, I just did some quick entry. I don't know what I should do next. Maybe finish reading some novels. I can't wait to have money and buy clothes for the hopefully-successful Pagudpod trip. *crosses her fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment