Thursday, July 10, 2008

Every day gets more and more interesting

I love how each day I get to learn new things, get inspired by new people, get to find things that makes life worth living. It's the littlest things that gets me through the day, little things I look forward to so I get to wake up each morning, make it to the end and wanting to start all over again.

I can't wait to get home to watch Lost. I hang on to the coming mornings because mom is going to cook spaghetti. I look forward to the next few months because my hair will grow longer by then. I'm too shallow. But sometimes, its these shallow ideas that makes me smile, these shallow ideas makes me fully alive.

I want it to be like this for a long run. When you have this positive feeling without trying too hard, without pushing yourself to prove you're really happy. Hey friends come watch 5 Centimeters Per Second. You'll love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment