Monday, September 08, 2008

Turning old


For the next 24 hours (more or less), I'll be turning a year older. Like any others, my life have been like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes, I'm even surprise how far I've come and at the same time knowing I still have a longer way to go. Often times, I'd look back on time and remember how it felt like before; it's as if I'm watching myself from another perspective. Looking at my self on the mirror, I've changed. Hoping its for the better, let's try to leave the worst behind.

Now I've been asked by the Switchfoot saying:
This is your life
Is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger, and you had everything to lose?
I'd say yes. And no. With all the mysteries in life, who knows? Let's have that question unknown for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment