Friday, October 17, 2008

And everything began to move in slow motion. The raindrops on her outrstretched hands, the sway of her dress as it moves with her and how her flushed cheeks raised as she smiled. And that's when he finally realized.

"I love you,"

She let out a hearty laugh and said while she self-indulge in the rain, "Silly, you didn't just say that to your head, you actually said it out loud, you know."

She stopped and caught his eyes. He was staring right back at her. She walks slowly back to where he sits. His heart starts to beat like crazy.

"What did you say?" she asked as fix her damp hair away from her face.

"We both know you heard me well."

I know I said I didn't miss you but the truth is, that's all I ever do.
---
Gah, I'm such as sucker for love stories. Why do things like this come to my head?xD

No comments:

Post a Comment