Sunday, November 09, 2008

Wake up


I've read and hear people say that in order to be loved, you have to love yourself first to the extent that you're so full of it, it overflows. So how come when we are in a relationship with someone who is all for love, we can't help but hurt them. I don't understand why people get too much love and yet despise it. 

Too much of anything is bad, I know. It's natural to feel 'nasasakal' but here's what I hate the most: the excuse that you've fallen out of love when it's exactly the thing being given. Love doesn't demand to be loved back but it doesn't mean it exists to be taken for granted.

I dedicate this to someone who's journal I have just read and it kills me that he was feeling this way and more and all this time he didn't mention anything.

2 comments: