Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm finally home

Heavenly
I missed my computer so much!

Having been out and about for three consecutive days before this trip, it started to take a toll on my health. I have slept for only a couple of hours before heading to La Union. I got stiffed neck from sleeping most of the 7 hours travel time and I wasn't used with the painful aftermath I got from accidentally embarrassing myself at Paskuhan!

Probinsya life, it needs a lot of getting use to. It was much bearable back when we were still young but now, five days is enough to make me want to go back home.

Christmas eve in the province is unlike any other, though. So far, what we just had in the Ominga household was the most interesting. It would be a lot more awesome if I didn't get sick on Christmas day. My eyes felt like they were about to pop out from its sockets anytime soon.

One time, we went to see the sunset at the warehouse. It was stunning. From where we stood, behold a vast field of rice crops and tall mountains surround everything your eyes can see.

If I knew how to ride a bike and 'Put Your Records On' was in background, it would look like I came out of Corrine Bailey Rae's music video. Haha!

Memo called that midnight. It was kinda funny. Me in my pajamas, standing in the dark, roosters making tiktilaok, bats flying above my head, and the sky looking like a black-lit canopy with holes punched in it. Hahaha! Napakanta na ako sa ganda.

Hope the coming year will be as awesome as this year is. ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. me loves the photo soooo much. ang ganda talaga eeeh! :D i want province life. seriously. it's peaceful and the air. i loove the air :D

    ReplyDelete