Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cheese

What's been happening lately? Here's something random. I am starting to worry that one of these days, I won't be able to open this blog and everything in it would go to waste. Waste in the sense that eventually, the programmers would erase Happymode altogether and it'll be gone forever. I am weeping inside at the mere thought of it. LOL! It has been showing signs of its near death lately: not being able to log in because of some certificate shit, failure to autosave, errors and such. Or is it just me and Karen's ever-so-bagal system?

Every thing has an end. And I am not a fan of endings. But I thought, as I finished reading the book "Who Moved My Cheese" one lazy afternoon before Chem Lab, I realized that some things are meant to end for some things to begin.

But we have been through alot, you know. It'll be 4 years exactly this coming July. There are lots of effort in every entry. Memories and miseries, photos and thoughts... Haaay. Why so serious? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment