Sunday, January 11, 2009

Folie à Deux

Growing up, I've been listening to different artists, mostly by the influence of my music enthusiast brother, jpop sister, and the ones my emo-friends listen to. But nothing compare to the nostalgia this particular one gives; no other band sends me right back to highschool memories apart from Fall Out Boy.

Ah, yes. And their new album is so out now. Funny thing is, I tried studying Statistics yesterday while listening to FOB's From Under The Cork Tree on my trusty old cd player, only to entirely forget about studying and just singing along in my head instead.

And then just this morning, I received a text from Kew, (yiii) saying that the Boys will be here on the 13th of February. We totally missed their other concerts here in the Philippines before, as well as PatD's, but hopefully this one will happen. >.<

Imma fall out of this boys now...download...download...download...

No comments:

Post a Comment