Friday, January 09, 2009

Sweet Week

The start of the week has been interesting. And it's promising to end beautifully as well. Probably to compensate to the stress the prelims has to offer on Monday. Hehe. Let's hope not. I felt super tired from swimming class. The pool was ice cold! Later at chem lab, Memo got all worked up out of the blue. Poor kid's sad. And well, I guess I've felt the same thing once upon a time and I knew how bad it felt. You don't even have words to describe it, you just feel it. So leaving the campus, we were all silent; Memo's sad, Glad's down, Hanna's too tired to talk, I don't even know what to say. So much for the first day of school right. It was already late and I can't wait to go home. Memo and I lingered for a while, waiting for her mom to arrive and pick her up. Tried to make her feel better too. It doesn't feel nice to bottle up emotions lalo na if its something bad. I gave a drawing when we finally parted ways and it was so funny. Haha! To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment