Saturday, January 31, 2009

This time...

I just woke up. I should be leaving for school already but here I am, just got out of the bed, just had my breakfast and now writing this. Rawr. I feel I will be late for class again.

I had a great time with my friends yesterday. Everything was spontaneous which of course made it more awesome. We were dismissed way too early which was around 2 I think. Glad had to stay til 7 so all of a sudden we all had this no-words-needed understanding to all hang out for the time being-- for four hours straight (or so) to be exact. Haha!

I am so happy that things are going well. I mean, you know how worried I was with how things would turn out. But LOL. We were asked to make a poem at Literature class yesterday. And man, major mind malfunction all over again. Haha! You know how when you've got all the words inside you but nothing is coming out right. Hmm. It sucks.

But nevertheless, take me away. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment