Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bizuness

Memo got me a chocolate cake with strawberries on top the day before Valentine's day. I was surprised to receive something like that from her, and much more surprised that it came from Bizu. So I thank her dearly. I wish I could have done something to surmount it.

After class, we all stayed under Benevides' feet til the clock struck past 9. We sang songs, ate marshmallows, laughed out loud, and talked about love. Like it was the most natural thing to do.

On a completely unrelated note, I have a friend named Hanna. She's good with timing. She knows what, how, and when to say things that leaves me always saying the truth. It surprises me on how I could give so honest answers when we talk.

Randomness aside, I shall end by saying "A little goes a long way."

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment