Saturday, February 07, 2009

Lime Mix

A lot of things can happen in a span of 24 hours. My thoughts are clouded with noise I can't voice out, they're all whirling around on every inch of my consciousness. Some parts fall out of hand, itches it way out of my mouth, saying it and regretting it afterwards. But no, lines are sometimes scripted, pauses are seldom practiced, but there's always truth in what we say, when you've had alcohol running through your bloodstream. Haha!


My deep and meaningful conversations with a friend all walked around on love and relationships, as if I haven't had enough of it. Hehe. There's just something about it that never gets old. Yet still, it seems like no matter how much we talk about it, I just end up more clueless than I already am. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment