Monday, March 23, 2009

Stay for awhile.

We went ice-skating after our last final exam. No more sleepless nights studying, summer vacation is here! I just hope there'll be no summer classes in between.

These past few days had been great. Last Friday was officially the last day of our Sophomore year and it ended well. My playmates (Hanna and Jem) and I finally had our conversation that has long been overdue. Over cups of blended frappe and sinful sweets, we lost track of time and found untold revelations. Hehe! Untold revelations, what the heck.

Anyway, I've got lots of plans this summer. I hope none of it would be ruined after April 1.

The next day, me and my cotillion friends went to school for another practice. On my way and back I had series of interesting events while I was on the bus. Riding public vehicles sure is a lot of fun (inject lots of sarcasm here) and commuters sure have lots of more interesting stories up their sleeves.

The following day, was Sunday and I thought I was going to spend it for myself, reading Murakami and rolling on bed. But while I was enjoying my breakfast, Paige called; let's meet at the mall at 3, she says. I glanced at the clock, it was 2.

The rest was vivid but I'm sure I wasn't drunk not to remember caramel waffle, pizza donuts, onion rings, homemade cake and sisig.

I've got lots to do. But I can't get myself in doing anything. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment