Friday, April 10, 2009

The Unexpected is all upon us.

I can't seem to get my head around it. Could it be the music, the books, the movies, or the TV shows I've been watching that's making me feel this way. Could it be the aftermath of all these things around me; hours wasted doing nothing, afternoons that make you too lazy to do anything, or sleepless nights that leave you thinking about everything. I feel so transparent, more like invisible. I'm letting time slip away on days I wish I won't have to notice time has already passed.

But if you come to think of it, like what my older sister said, it's kind of comforting to think that though there aren't much going on, at least there's nothing bad happening.

Or could it be that I miss a person. The person. Having the person. Your significant other, your special someone crap. Blah. The one who makes you want to keep yourself look nice all the time; the one that makes you need to stay in shape. Hehe. Someone that makes you nervous and comfortable at the same time. That one person that makes you write senseless poems 'cause emotions overflow you just have to let it out.

Just like a nice song. The one you know too well. The one that makes you listen with matching eyes closed pa and you can't help but forget everything else. Ever get that feeling? You just submerge yourself to the music, let yourself get lost to tune, savoring each second because you know it won't last long.

Darn. I'm babbling nonsense here.

No comments:

Post a Comment