Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lately I've Been Living In My Head

Good morning from my side of the earth! I spent too much time on the computer again, look it's already another day. What's your current favorite song? Mine is Hysteric by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I am planning to go swimming later, to relieve stress and get enough sunlight for a change. I'm reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time last night, on Volume II now. Hmm, what else is new?I've been sleeping late, waking up even later. It's getting pretty lonely down here you know. When everyone's asleep you are awake and vice versa.

3 comments:

  1. Jessee! change your routine already! sleep earlier, wake up even earlier! lolsss and, yeah! june 10 na. pero nung OL ka, start pa lang ng june 10, not end. Ha ha! You really are living in your head. It's high time you live outside. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku. mag meebo or YM ka naman pag nagpupuyat ka. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I know. But my body does otherwise.

    ReplyDelete