Thursday, June 18, 2009

Totally Tubular

1. Today, so far all is good. Though I have to ask, must Brandon Boyd make out with two girls on Black Heart Inertia?!

2. The best way to subjugate people is to capture their mind. We learned that today in Philippine Literature. I remembered something I read before that says there is no better way we can manipulate someone than to let them think they'll do it at their own will.

3. Our professor asked who among us were willing to die for the country. There were no show of hands! I've never thought about it actually. What came in my mind was I'll die IN this country most probably. Haha! But how our prof reasoned out was something I admired. She said we are all going to die anyway why not die in such greatness. And come to think of it, when we get hit by a car or get sick and die, we're gone forever; but when we do such heroic act, chances are we get to have our own statues. LOL!

4. They say there no such thing as awkward silence between friends. I guess they're right. I couldn't help but feel the need to say something whenever I'm with someone I can't exactly consider a friend yet or those who are a bit more than that. Haha! It makes you feel like you are trying too hard or something though. Doesn't feel good.

5. Last item on our Abnormal Psychology syllabus cracked me up. It read: 'to appreciate the beauty of being normal.' I am looking forward to that.

4 comments:

  1. I am totally curious about number 4. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. it's just plain crazy to be normal. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally not going to elaborate on that, ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and why not? when you totally should! haha!

    ReplyDelete