Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Currently

Library. Social sciences section. It's 5:10 in the afternoon. I need to concentrate. Get few things off my head. Words and letters seem meaningless on the white papers laid before me just moments ago. Pages full of numbers and illustrations about things I don't want to know about. If only I could close my eyes now and forget about deadlines for a second. Knowing all the while that when I open them, nothing changes; reports are still waiting to be written, books and researches won't read itself, deadlines are just dates waiting for its turn to take place, and every thing in between depends on what you do. Sleep? Read? Space out? Yes. That's it. That's what I'm best at anyways. Must stop now. This isn't stimulating nerve endings and fire neurons to make my brain function well enough to think in coherent sentences. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment