Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Scotch tape my eyes wide.

DSC04507

3817358837_c9138670e0_b
The Smashing Pumpkins is keeping me awake.

Allow me to be formal for a second here. I just so happen to come across this paragraph in this photocopied research material for a paper I'm currently working on and I can't possibly relate to it now more than anything. It says:
The central executive is also thought to be responsible for higher-level thought processes involved in reasoning and language comprehension. Because the capacity of the attentional system is limited, it has only so much to give; if a task is too demanding, the central executive's resources will be drained, and complex thinking will suffer (Robinson-Riegles, 2008).
I'm not complaining, mind you. Hahaha! I won't be sleeping tonight, yun lang.

5 comments:

  1. ang GANDA mo sa second pic! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang gandaaaaaa nung pic, mukhang drained din yung utak mo literally. HAHA.

    anyway, those papers suck! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I feel now. Pero good thing, tapos na yung dalawa nating research report. Kaso, Friday bukas right? That means there'll be another one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL study hard! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAIGE! LOL! Thanks. :P How are you?

    ReplyDelete