Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Meet me at your best behavior and leave me at your worst.

Me by PJ
I've never got around to write what occurred for the last two weeks. One thing is for sure, lots have happened and writing about it now just wouldn't feel the same.

My sembreak just started today. That's what my parents know anyway, even though it really already began last week. I had to get out of the house for financial reasons! Sembreaks mean lazying around but it also means no money. And no money means NO PANGARAP.

I almost forgot how nice it felt like spending some time alone by yourself. I spent the first couple of days out reading The Sandman at Powerbooks and by the time I was halfway through volume 2, some guy working there told me that graphic novels weren't allowed for browsing. Bummer. I am still on the process of planning on how I'm suppose to read the next 8 volumes without spending a cent.

By Wednesday, I was a full-fledged Schizoid. I didn't want to go out, didn't want to talk to anybody apart from the people I live with, I just sat during afternoons staring into nothing listening to Sundown Rundown from 3-6.

Came the weekend with Dogz and Kim coming over and going out with Eka, and I was back to normal. Having no connection to the world wide web has done me terrible things. Photo by PJ

1 comment: