Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I use one hand to pull you closer, the other to push you away.

120109

The title is in no way significantly connected to the picture, I get that. But I like Urbandub's new song Gravity and I've been watching the videos on Youtube and thought that Switchfoot songs are written in such a way that it could be both a love-love song and a love song for God. Interesting. How I never seem to get tired from Haruki Murakami. The second story from the book After The Quake is an instant favorite. My back has been killing me since yesterday. And I won't care what the media says about Pete Doherty. He plays sweet music. Goodbye. Before I go, I leave you with a song.

Old songs stay 'til the end.
Sad songs remind me of friends.
And the way it is, I could leave it all
And I ask myself, would you care at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment