Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photo Memorandum

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Got drunk and didn't fall asleep. Achievement! Haha!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did say I will live better this year, and I think I did. I'll love better
next year, I think.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth.
On the 14 of February, Sophie Elise came to our lives. Sexy mom and child. :D
4. Did anyone close to you die.
My grandmother died on the very day I turned nineteen. Life and death; as natural as night and day.
5. What places did you visit?
Went to Pagudpud early this year with my family. It was a great way to start the year.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009.
Honesty. And innocence.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why.
December 4, 2009. A spontaneous night with friends at the field. Of long talk and tears and laughter. It was a long, worth-remembering night.
8. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Ruthee! For her awesome surprise ideas and her beautiful soul.

9. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Take pictures using my digicam. Though its as satisfying when you live the moment firsthand.
10. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Cramming. But I guess its part of growing up. Haha!
11. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Maybe. But I always stop when the lights turn red.
12. What was the best book you read.
Well aside from the obligatory Psych books we MUST love to read, I must say Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore topped my list this year.
13. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned nineteen, we ate Japanese food, took photos and played at Timezone.
14. What kept you sane.
Sleeping
15. Who did you miss?
Ekaloo, Dogz and Paige.

16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Buying my Pangrap with Raf.

17. What songs will always remind you of 2009?

Fix You - Coldplay (walking to the carpark with Marko)
Empire State of Mind - Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys (overnight at Ruthee's for testcon. LSS!)
Your Song - Mayday Parade (a great song w/ a pitch I can't reach!)
Cadence - Anberlin (a song on repeat when I still had my iPod)
18. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
It's better when you don't get carried away.

19. What was your biggest achievement of the year.
Made my dream come true. With the help of my friends. ;P
20. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Maybe it's not my weekend But it's gonna be my year And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere And this is my reaction To everything I fear Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here."(Weightless by All Time Low)

10 comments:

  1. very well said, jeka. you had a great 2009! same here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lacked innocence in 2009? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ: This year was really something...:)

    Paige: HAHAHA! I did. In some way or another. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ: Action sampler pictures thanks to you!! ♥ Hope you don't mind me using it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done it again! Lol. Nice, Jessee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. it's fine with me jeka. lalo nga ako natuwa kasi nagamit mo yung ActionSampler pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPEEEEERRR LIKE! :) I wish parang FB wall post lang ito noh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post is awesome. truly a good lookback of your 2009 :) not to mention the really good photos with it :)

    ReplyDelete