Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sublime

To be completely honest, sometimes I wish I were oblivious to certain situations. Like Oh darn, sana di ko na lang nalaman. But then I'd realize that only after the event; after I've been told, after I have analyzed what just happened, after everything. It's true, you better be careful of what you wish for. When certain knowledge is in your hands, you've become a part of it, you've become aware, you will be thinking about it in days to come and it will feel like hundred moths fluttering their wings inside your brain. Yikes.

I have consumed all three films and I was whining about the last few frames to my sister because I knew the last ones were going to be underexposed and thus, failure. I had a great laugh with my best friends last night though. When you're laughing, so hard, you try to stop and you look at the person and you laugh again--that's a great laugh. :)

Care for a quote? Yeh, no? I'd give you one anyway:

“You are, after all, what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.”
-Elizabeth Gilbert

Rawr.

2 comments:

  1. yay. care to share what those hundred moths were made of? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh darn, sana di ko na lang nalaman." Jesseee. xD This got me curious. and scared. >.<

    ReplyDelete