Saturday, January 09, 2010

Joey C and Kishpayb (Canon EOS 888 + Kiss 5)

I just saw the pictures from Kayle and PJ's films and grabe, kinitakinita ko na sablay yung mga kuha ko. I'll try not to cry too much because of it. And I hope my friends would still talk to me despite it. Haha. But I'm so proud of them! Super proud, beyond pleasurable satisfaction! It's like mother watching son walk his first steps kind of pride. Okay, that's overdoing it.
All photos  by Kayle and PJ. So nice! :D Keep releasing 'em shutters.

2 comments:

  1. "And i hope my friends would still talk to me despite it."-- haha. you're crazy. :D

    Jeka, you're still my idol. Toinks, am much more excited to see you films. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Don't expect too much! :P Sana mabasa mo to kagad kasi wala akong pangtext sayo. Hehe! I uploaded already.

    ReplyDelete