Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another month ending.

By Hanna
(photo by Hanna)
Now that this month is slowly coming to an end, I'd say that February was surprisingly eventful. Celebrated two birthdays, had two spontaneous adventure, saw bands in two different nights; too many things have happened and I'm grateful for them--bad and good ones alike.

I am a bit upset though that I have to let go of this month without taking pictures as much as I did in the past. I have not held Shadow for the longest time now. I see him from time to time, run my fingers on the smoothness of his sides, but no output. I often wish my eyes were my camera and I'd simply had to blink and there goes the photographic moment, stilled for eternity.

4 comments:

  1. "I often wish my eyes were my camera and I'd simply had to blink and there goes the photographic moment, stilled for eternity."

    Ooh. Is this possible? If so, then that would explain why i keep remembering you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right, Towi. HAHA! You should start writing a book and call it The Art of Flattery. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The art of flattery?

    I think it would be better if i'd write a book about you and call it.. "The Art"

    ReplyDelete