Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oatmeal Cookie

A Recipe for an Oatmeal Cookie. It was very easy! For someone (like me) who have not tried baking aside from those instant baking mix that all you need to do is add eggs, oil, and water, this is very easy.

Hanna, Ruth and I made our own version of the Bucket List and one of it has something to do with what you want to learn.

I happily crossed out two from the entire list just recently and one of them is this: to learn to make an oatmeal cookie.

This feels like a new passion in the making. PAIGE AND APRIL: Let us bake!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I want to taste your oatmeal cookie!!! Bake another set and bring it on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try. :D Ang demanding mo ah. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. good~ keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice day........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. Come over sometime and let's bake and hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete