THREE WAYS I AM STILL A CHILD:
- I get over-excited to see-saws and swings.
- I can't be apart from my home/own bed for a long time.
- I can't make my own coffee.
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD:
- I'm not afraid of staying out late.
- Noisy music is irritating.
- Pointless talking kills the hell out of me.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO:
- Shoot film in black and white.
- Make a banofee pie.
- See Africa.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL”:
- I can shop all day (if only I have the means to).
- I watch chic-flicks.
- And I'd rather watch FTV than war movies/documentaries any given day.
THREE THINGS OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ABOUT YOU:
(I'm not really sure about this so I’m just guessing.)
- I'm a good listener.
- I'm easy to be around with.
- I always manage to smile and I'm easy to talk to (according to Hanna!).
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- I'm afraid of the unknown.
- I find it hard talking about myself.
- When I like a person, I like them very much. That it hurts sometimes.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
- Height from my grandmother.
- Nose from my mother.
- Face from both parents (like, duh).
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
- Heavy continuous rain at night.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
- Anything sweet.
- Body lotion.
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO YOU: (Oh my god, this is insane. I thought of you in an instant *facepalm*)
- Has wide range of music, book, and movie preference.
- Mysterious/hard to figure out.
- Open-minded and can talk about the most random of things.
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
- Read when there are other noise/distraction.
- Eat takoyaki again.
THREE CAREERS YOU ARE CONSIDERING:
- Wildlife/portrait photographer.
- Tattoo artist (but that's just a dream).