Saturday, June 12, 2010

Something about me.

THREE WAYS I AM STILL A CHILD:

  1. I get over-excited to see-saws and swings.
  2. I can't be apart from my home/own bed for a long time.
  3. I can't make my own coffee.

THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD:

  1. I'm not afraid of staying out late.
  2. Noisy music is irritating.
  3. Pointless talking kills the hell out of me.

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO:

  1. Shoot film in black and white.
  2. Make a banofee pie.
  3. See Africa.

THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL”:

  1. I can shop all day (if only I have the means to).
  2. I watch chic-flicks.
  3. And I'd rather watch FTV than war movies/documentaries any given day.

THREE THINGS OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ABOUT YOU:
(I'm not really sure about this so I’m just guessing.)

  1. I'm a good listener.
  2. I'm easy to be around with.
  3. I always manage to smile and I'm easy to talk to (according to Hanna!).

THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

  1. I'm afraid of the unknown.
  2. I find it hard talking about myself.
  3. When I like a person, I like them very much. That it hurts sometimes.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:

  1. Height from my grandmother.
  2. Nose from my mother.
  3. Face from both parents (like, duh).

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:

  1. Universe.
  2. Death.
  3. Heavy continuous rain at night.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:

  1. Mirror.
  2. Anything sweet.
  3. Body lotion.

THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO YOU: (Oh my god, this is insane. I thought of you in an instant *facepalm*)

  1. Has wide range of music, book, and movie preference.
  2. Mysterious/hard to figure out.
  3. Open-minded and can talk about the most random of things.

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:

  1. Headstand
  2. Read when there are other noise/distraction.
  3. Eat takoyaki again.

THREE CAREERS YOU ARE CONSIDERING:

  1. Filmmaker.
  2. Wildlife/portrait photographer.
  3. Tattoo artist (but that's just a dream).

3 comments: