Sunday, March 13, 2011

About A Girl


When I entered college back in 2007, Hanna was the first person I ever befriended. We are so alike and so different at the same time. Like identical twins who may look exactly the same yet remain as two different persons.

I see myself a lot in her, although she still remains a mystery just like how you can never really know yourself for sure. She's the closest person whom I can truly be myself with and if perhaps she was a boy, then I've got my soulmate right here, my friends. Haha! I don't want to get all dramatic here, we both know how much we care for each other and we're not afraid to show it. LOL!

We celebrated her 20th birthday eating seafood, watching fireworks, and devouring 7 slices of different kinds of chocolate cakes. I gave up counting calories from the very first sinful bite of that Bailey's cake.

Hanna, if you're reading this, I think you need to cross something out from your Bucket List. :D

1 comment: