Thursday, March 10, 2011

All I Ever Wanted


I remember back in higschool when I saw Urbandub perform live for the very first time, I told myself 'I'm so happy I can die now'. A couple of years later, I got to see Bamboo in flesh and from that moment, I thought I have accomplished what I was born for and told myself 'I'm so happy I can die now' again. Thank God for hyperboles, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have lived long enough to see Anberlin live tonight!

These guys are the creators of the soundtrack of my life. And to be with them even for just one hour in that one particular night on that one room, is a once-in-a-lifetime event I wouldn't dare miss. The show could have been better if there was a projector or the stage was higher because I had to stretch my neck and tip my toes to their extent just to see through arms and heads. Nevertheless, it was all good in the end. Sobrang bitin nga lang. Was lucky enough to share the night with one of my bestfriends, Paige and of course my boyfriend Marko. :">

1 comment: