Friday, March 18, 2011


I've been having mixed feelings about graduation and lately, I sort of feel obsessed with how there are just several days before it's officially over. Every waking day seems like another step closer to the edge (and I'm about to break LOL). Today changed everything though. When I heard about the mass and the infamous crossing of the Arch of the Centuries, it all felt so surreal yet exciting. Four years worth of sleepless nights and pretend studying all flashed before my eyes. Parang ang dali lang now that I've reached the end. Haha!

Had the much needed quality time with Family too. Had a good laugh. Definitely on top of my good times list. Not to mention the exit interview with our guidance counselor! Oh, it'll be another entry altogether. Off to watch Dexter for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment