Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Now How Am I Supposed To Do That?

I went to school today with a goal in mind. Not knowing that by the end of it will I then realize that its going to be the last day I'm going as a student. The last time I'll be wearing that white uniform I'm not really fond of but I will surprisingly miss. The last...

Not to be dramatic about it or what, I'll save all the tears and hiccups for graduation day happening on the 1st of April, but I really forced myself to be happy today when its like saying goodbye to the times that can never be replaced, memories that can never be duplicated, feelings that will only be remembered but not as it was when you first felt it. And since when does saying goodbye made anyone happy? Let alone you're leaving something so dear to you. And then I came across this line:

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
Yoda (Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith)

1 comment: