Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 6 - About Me


It says on the list that I should put 30 10 Interesting (?) Facts About Me:
  • I have a few weird sleeping positions
  • I like listening to bands that only few people I know listen to
  • I've been running this blog for 6 years now exactly on July
  • I like talking. To myself. Out loud. Sometimes
  • I shoot film!
  • I can create some rad art if I really put myself into it
  • If there is one thing I absolutely fear, it is to die--without having the chance to see/experience other parts of the world
  • I've always thought that if my life was made into a movie, it'll be like an indie foreign film: slow-paced yet cinematic
  • I like to be stimulated
  • And lastly I am fascinated with simple things: people, life, and the world (okay, they are not exactly simple)
This photo of me is taken by none other than Hanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment