Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I always expect. I never learn. I tell myself not to but I always seem to do. I know expectations lead to feelings that hurt you. So I detach myself. When I do, hurt doesn't seem to hurt as much; emotions are easier to handle, if there is any of it left. When I detach myself, I don't expect, I don't get frustrated, and I get better at it that I am already numb. But I don't want to be numb, and I don't want to get hurt either. I thought I was rational, what choice am I left with? I can't seem to see the answer, some thoughts are clouding my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Its about this upsetting thing that happened between him and I pero its all good now. Just needed an outlet to let it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's harder to detach yourself from something that you're unconsciously attached with. ugh, anudaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean! And I absolutely agree!

    ReplyDelete