Sunday, May 01, 2011

Day 21 - Favorite Shows

I like watching TV series. Last year's favorites were Lost and Dexter but recently, I've been spending sleepless nights watching How I Met Your Mother on my bed until the wee hours in the morning. I'm still on its third season because I promise myself not to get addicted to it and watch only and absolutely only when I have nothing else important to do (e.g. find jobs online) so the hours spent watching HIMYM are sometimes the highlight of my exceptionally unproductive days. Surprisingly, I've been busy, going out and about for the last couple of days. I did walk-in applications at several companies at Makati with only google map in hand. :)) I've done a few interesting interviews as well but so far, I'm still on the look out. I'll keep my eyes on the goal! Photo from Google

2 comments:

  1. may blog ba talaga si barney?? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir! Been blogging since high school! :D Now I feel old :| haha

    ReplyDelete