Saturday, May 07, 2011

Day 22 - For The Past 2 Years


Last night, I got to spend some quality time with my best friends Erika and Paige. We did a lot of catching up; we exchanged stories over dinner, shared recent experiences and offered pieces of advice. There was even a point later that night when I suddenly noticed how much we've changed. I've known these girls for the longest time and it just occurred to me how matured we've become. Here, I thought, as I let the moment wash over me, are the two of the strongest and smartest women I know. Parang dati lang, we were talking about boys and now, well...we still talked about boys, only in an entirely different level. Haha!

And I guess, who you are is a reflection of those whom you are constantly around with. For the past 2 years, I've grown and made decisions I wouldn't have made had it not been for the experiences I've had and the mistakes I've made along the way. The books I've read, the movies, documentaries, music, the people that has influenced me, also made an impact on my beliefs now. Pag binabasa ko nga yung mga journals ko before, I can't help but laugh to myself xD Sometimes, I'm even surprised that I've written it.

No comments:

Post a Comment