Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you?

Its part of our human nature to be drawn to people who, in some way or another, resembles who we are. We tend to get attracted over those who like the things we like, do the same things we do, even those who subtly echo the things we say. We are all narcissistic, varying only in levels and degrees. So to be able to describe the kind of person which attracts me, its important to understand the kind of person that I am. Chos.

To keep it simple, I like people who genuinely give an effort to listen to what you say when you speak to them. I like those who can effortlessly tell interesting stories which doesn't always revolve around themselves. I especially like those who are true to themselves and stay who they are even in the midst of a pretentious crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment