Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 30 - Highs And Lows

Since this month is finally coming to an end, its best to finally finish what was supposed to be a 30 day challenge as well. May went by slow! And unlike the past months where it kind of just skipped to the end, this one felt like someone pressed replay and weeks came into existence twice longer than usual.

A lot has happened which I am humbly grateful for: first, I finally pushed myself into the corporate world and survived the first week of training. I don't care whether it'll swallow me whole or spit me right off the window from the 29th floor (where I'll be spending my sleepless nights for the next 6 weeks), I just fought my way through PMS and flu to get this far. Haha! It has just been a week and I think I have gotten that far. Silly me.

Second, my auntie flew in from the States just recently, bearing gifts to her nieces and the house felt more alive than usual. Lastly, Marko and I have gone halfway closer to our anniversary and the more I think about it, the more I get this fuzzy feeling inside. He seems to know all the things that makes me happy. Funny thing here is, I'm beginning to notice how I am becoming future-oriented little by little :)) But still, I'm taking each day at a time and I know how some things would start changing once June starts. What's more important is, I'm all for what's here and what's now.

I just want to float around this feeling for a while though. :>

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck on your career! See you around! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Update me with yours and if you have questions, just ask me :p

    ReplyDelete