Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Digital Need

Photo by PJ

Sometimes, I get this urge to buy myself a digital SLR; although I know that I don't need it, I can get by 20 more years of life without it, and that I already have my analog which I love more than anything else. But its just so convenient having the moment be captured in split-second without having to wait for months before seeing the result!

Even though Christmas Eve and Christmas day itself wasn't in any way outstanding, the entire month has been awesome. Looking at it in a gestalt perspective, "The whole is indeed greater than the sum of the parts." And in a few days, we are back to square one: new year is coming. They said the world is going to end on December 21 (or was it last May or October) but waitasec, we were painting cherry blossoms on Ruth's wall that day. LOL. I'm not mocking the prophecies and I'm deadly afraid of dying (I have yet to try black and white photography dammit!) but I'm hoping for a better year.

3 comments:

  1. have a better year ahead, jek! :D try b&w, results are more satisfying than the coloriffic films. i dunno why.. :) and if you're planning to have dSLR soon, then i guess, i have to move on, too.... but wait, :)) i love Kishpayb too much. HAHA. cant let go MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you're good at! :)

    we will live through all those end of the world..
    IMMORTALS!! X))

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice of you to drop by Dave :D Happy new year!!! Graduation mo na!

    PJ, I can't let go din, man! And I'm planning to buy Eximus din with Raf, man! HAHAHA! The black one!

    ReplyDelete