Monday, December 26, 2011

I had to go to work on Christmas Eve. Which was actually not such a bad thing. I like the solitude, the quietness when there are just a handful of people on the floor. Holiday greetings were exchanged to the very few who had to work too. Even the kuya manong guard was feeling the Yuletide season. Nothing like a genuine smile to warm the heart from the cold weather. And the weather is just one of the many things that's cold these days.

On the way to the office, I watched "Life In A Day". I shall have an entire entry for that next time. I have been inspired by that movie/documentary it will be hard to fit it in one paragraph.

This Christmas, I've realized that its not the quantity of food you're able to put in the table when it's all going to be consumed in the end. Its not the gifts too really, since its all bound to be broken. No amount of food or presents under the tree would make you any happier if you are not. (Well my mom's spaghetti is an exemption lol)

On Christmas day, I was still out working. It was actually a pretty good excuse to wore the scarf I bought in HK. I read in this month's Esquire that, "in the Philippines, a drop of two degrees in the weather calls for scarves and boots". Haha! And to think I seriously planned on wearing my ankle boots to work earlier. Good thing I decided against it. I wore red on Christmas Eve though! So cliche but it never fails to make me feel pretty. Haha! Just how lotion on my newly bathed body makes me feel sexy. Clearly, I don't have more important things to say.

7 comments:

  1. I was wearing a red dress on Christmas Eve too! :) And my new pair of white boots. They said I looked like a Mrs. Clause. LOL :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I almost forgot, Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagined you looked like a Slutty Santa hahah! And since tapos na Christmas, I wish you a better year na lang! CHEERS to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How i wish i could borrow your boots, if your shoe size permits. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ! :D You go get yourself one na lang! Sa Payless! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl. HAHAHA! No! It was too cold to be slutty. HAHA! I wish the same for you! CHEERS!... and the picture! Aw <3

    Paopet. HAHA! I think mas malaki shoe size ko sayo. And jeca's right. Get yourself one na lang!

    ReplyDelete