Sunday, April 08, 2012

Survived The Week

Untitled

I am finally a normal working-person now. At least for a span of two weeks. I have changed schedules and was placed in the morning-shift which I thought was better than graveyard, if not mid. It turns out that this was the best of them all. The downside is waking up early (so early that I had to bring myself out of bed at 3am for a 5am start) and trying not to be late.

Overall, I genuinely love it. I might consider bidding for this schedule again next time. Ang bilis ng oras and when work is done at 2pm, the day hasn't ended yet! Especially when Sunday and Monday ang off, even though you still have to go to the office on Saturdays, you can still fit in dinner and late escapades after work.

To be honest, I was really worried about this change. I was dreading to go work after that amazing weekend I spent with friends. I should have known way earlier that worrying is really just one of the stupidest things one can waste their brain cells on. If March was like being stuck in traffic on EDSA, I feel like April is all about surviving it and cruising along NLEX with the music of The Radio Dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment