Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kids

In case anyone is wondering, I have not abandoned this blog. In fact, the previous months has been quite eventful and I'm excited to share a few stories with you. I just stalled a bit, waiting for my processed films to arrive. Picking up from where I left off, I have to backtrack to February when the Valentine baby, Sophie, celebrated her 3rd birthday.

Untitled

I'm always pleased to see this kid in person because she's such a sweet little thing. She's vain and always demands attention; like any other kids I guess, but I like to think she got it from her mom. *Evil giggle* From the moment she saw April and I at their doorstep, I remember her grabbing my hand to their dining room to show me her Disney Princess-inspired birthday cake. And she showed off her gifts and flaunted her dress, all the while speaking in English in her little high-pitched voice.

Untitled Untitled

There are times when I feel like I'm ready to have a child at this age. Like seriously. I want to know how it feels like having this mini version of you hovering around your shadows. I want to dress him/her up and enroll him/her to various sports/music/arts workshop, whatever fancies his/her artistic bones. On the other hand, I also know these are just fleeting feelings. And I know better than going after things I do not whole-hardheartedly have the guts to follow through. But someday, I will be a great mom, just like my mother. In the meantime, more of Sophie-love.

Untitled Untitled

1 comment:

  1. ang cute naman ng batang to! gusto kong maging student! :D

    ReplyDelete