Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday

I go to work while most of my acquaintances are getting their MAs or MDs. Although in passing, I envy them for being able to go back to school; learning has always been exciting for me! Then I get to watch travel shows on TV and find myself thinking that if I had been planted within the four walls of a classroom then I would not have had my feet dangling from the back of tricycle ride in Naga, or my hand caress the waves of the Caramoan sea. 

Sure, I still picture myself studying again but I think I'd rather be on an airport than in a classroom.  My homework is to escape, my final exam is to explore. Whatever choice I end up landing on, I hope the time comes when I'll finally realize that all that I was searching for was me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment