Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My brother walks into the dining room to find me in a catatonic state. He asks me how I was doing. I raise my head slowly and utter, "I'm sorry, Kuya. I'm pregnant." and burst into tears. 

That was yesterday's dream which he told me in passing. Today, a colleague experienced the same thing; in her sleep, she was looking at herself in the mirror caressing her swollen belly. 

So we Google-d an analysis and found that "to dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a  new idea, direction, project, or goal."

Of course, I ain't gonna believe in some shit I find in the web but to entertain myself, I'd like to think I'm onto something. A change: a timely and rightful one. I'll let the meaning seep through the cracks in my brain until it molds into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Until then, honesty can wait after the event.

1 comment:

  1. F***! I actually thought the first paragraph was true. :))

    "I ain't gonna believe in some shit..." - epic!

    ReplyDelete