Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Super Mom

Veggies + Buttered shrimp
Broccoli +  Breaded bangus
Hello. It's the weekend again and I couldn't be more glad. I took a vacation leave last Monday and even though I only had 4 days of work, I thought I wouldn't survive. One thing that's keeping me from losing it is my baon. My mom is just the best. We've got her full on support with our diet. Haha! I could eat just about anything she makes from the kitchen with gusto so might as well plead her to cook much healthier meals. Funny how I wasn't much of a health junkie until late last year and now, I don't understand why some of my friends won't eat vegetables! 

6 comments:

  1. Moms who prepare their kids' baon even if they're no longer students are heaven sent♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakainggit naman. this made me miss my mom more because she'll still make baon eventhough I'm working na. T_______T makes me wanna go home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave and PJ! :D ang sarap talaga pumasok sa work kapag may nanay na naghahanda ng baon noh! I cannot imagine how I would survive without her preparing our meals

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ: I remember the saying: "home is where your mom is" <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can your mom prepare my meals also? Teehee :">

    P.S. Meat is better (aka healthier) when grilled, baked or steamed. Avoid fried at all costs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I've been eating fried meat or fish all these time!!! Thanks for that. I'll let my mom know ><

    ReplyDelete