Saturday, February 16, 2013

After 4 weeks...

VDAY-perfect
I learned a few things about losing weight the right way from Tumblr (at the office teehee) but one of the most important ones I've read so far: Eat wise, reduce a size. I can't thank my mom enough for continuing to feed me healthy meals both at home and at the office. Wheat bread, yogurt, tea, and water are my new best friends. I'm still a long way off from that flat stomach I'm dreaming but I'll get there by May. Hopefully. 
the only lunch this week that I remembered to photograph 
I haven't been taking pictures properly for as long as I can remember! To be honest, I haven't been up to anything remotely cool these days. Most of my waking life are spent at the office, then I workout when I get home, shower, eat breakfast with my parents, sleep, wake up, and repeat. When I want to make the most of my weekend, I must choose between sleeping but wasting an entire day on the bed OR going out and living it up but feeling so dead tired for the entire week. Choices. 
post-Valentine's treat from the office
So Cupid came and went. All things that can be shaped to hearts have been transformed. Balloons, fruits, chocolates, pillows, etc. you name it. I ate three of those heart-shaped donuts earlier and I'm not even guilty! HAHA! I-sswimming ko na lang to burn off the calories :)) Here's to another 4 weeks of discipline!

P.S. I just got back from swimming with ate this morning. Ang ipinuti ko from 2 weeks of hiatus, ikinaitim ko ng 1 oras. HUHU Last swimming lesson tomorrow and we can swim on our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment