Saturday, February 02, 2013

I know it's only been two weeks since I've raised this whole health awareness thing up a notch, but I couldn't be more proud of myself for resisting temptation. Let me pat myself at the back for a moment. Hehe

Prior to this commitment, there is not a day that I don't eat anything sweet. I've always managed to find myself in a not-so-secret affair with a cupcake or a donut after a meal; I cannot simply do without them! I just have to have them! I did and so are the unwanted love handles. Lol

Then I came across this quote: "Do not complain about things you're not willing to work hard to change." and from there, I knew I had to do some changing. I stuck it to my head like a mantra and gave super conscious effort to not only turn away from bad choices but also commit to the good ones. I feel great.

2 comments:

  1. how i wish I'm a control freak over myself now. huhu. parang feeling ko tuloy, may sakit ako and I'm getting bigger week by week! :((( penge naman ako ng recipes ng healthy food mo. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consistency and discipline lang teh! As for the recipes, nanay ko kasi nagluluto eh >< she definitely made my life easier by not having to deal with what to eat at work and not choosing fast food.

    When I crave for sweets, I eat yogurt or banana from 7/11. Haha! On days na I don't want to spend, default alternative is TEA. And loads of water. Start now!

    ReplyDelete