Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy birthday Hanna

Hanna, My muse
Last Paskuhan we shared (2011)
It's hard not to get dramatic when I write about things or people I love, I can't help it. It's wiser not to talk about it actually, for these things are like open wounds you let out for all the world to see; easy targets that could lead to your own eventual demise. In the wrong hands, these can be used as weapons against you. Thankfully, I don't have enough words (or the capacity to form coherent sentences any more than this paragraph) to put me in such a vulnerable position. Hanna is this special to me. More than anything, I wish you strength and courage. And may you have only warm thoughts during your cold nights. Happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. How on earth am I going to be able to top this on your birthday? Ha ha! Anyway, I literally had tears in my eyes. Thanks girl. I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for you top this y'know. But you can try hahahah! XD

    ReplyDelete